Front End Developer
Location: Huntersville, NC | Department: Product Development | Type: Full Time
Who We Need
As we emerge from the final stages of re-platforming our flagship product, we are seeking a front end developer who can improve product workflow and delight our clients through user experience. This position will collaborate with senior members of our development and product team to create and implement features for our web-based economic impact analysis software. This position involves front-end programming, interfacing with API’s to access business logic and database layers, and some API development to extend existing services.
- Front End Development of features and functionality.
- Development of web services and data services to provide integration with front end as needed.
- Collaboration with team members to accomplish project goals.
- Work with version control and check in code on a daily basis.
- Utilise defect and enhancement tracking software and processes.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position is a critical thinker, a dedicated team player who is passionate about product development, committed to continual learning, and focused on quality. The candidate is a problem solver who possesses great communication skills, a desire to learn and strengthen new skills, the ability to both provide and receive help, and is capable of self-management.
Requires Skills & Experience
- Angular 2 or later with TypeScript.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design using the Bootstrap framework.
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, LESS, or SASS skills.
- Expertise in cross-platform and cross-browser development.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Strong C# skills.
- .NET Framework (.NET Core 2.0 preferred).
To be considered for this position, Apply online or submit your resume to [email protected].