SaaS Sales Executive
Location: Huntersville, NC or Remote | Department: Sales | Type: Full Time
WHO WE ARE
Want to work at a company committed to enabling economic growth through predictive cloud software? Do you want to get in on the next phase of growth for a software company with an amazing brand legacy and over 1,000 customers?
At IMPLAN, we enable consultants, governments, academic researchers, economic development organizations, and companies to understand economic impacts – and most importantly, how to leverage them.
We have been around for over 35 years and are entering the next phase of growth fueled by our cloud software platform. Reception has been exceptional, we have an excellent lead investor, and we are ready to accelerate!
WHO WE NEED
We are hiring sales representatives to support our new business growth. You will close a mix of inbound, BD/SDR generated outbound and self generated opportunities in your assigned verticals. Our product portfolio delivers a ton of value to our clients and is proven across all verticals – no selling snake oil or non-existent software here – this is a scale play.
IMPLAN is headquartered in the Charlotte, NC area but we are open to remote for this role. This is an inside role but may require occasional travel to prospects, headquarters, and events.
- You are a rep selling B2B SaaS software solutions in a high velocity environment (with the career ambition to sell larger, enterprise deals).
- You have a history of exceeding quota. Not by a few percent but crushing your numbers.
- You are comfortable hunting.
- You are a closer. You know how to systematically remove blockers and objections and get to the win.
- You are committed to making our clients successful. IMPLAN is SaaS software so ensuring our customers are successful is how we will build a high growth, low churn business.
- You are a solver. You must know how to solve problems for our customers and prospects leveraging our internal resources.
- You are a collaborator. You know how to work with marketing, product, development, and other functions to best serve our customers. You play well with others.
- You are metric driven and comfortable in a quantitative driven sales and marketing environment.
- You want to be a part of building a successful company. We are all in this together.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An understanding of SaaS economics and metrics.
- Experience in scaling software startups.
- Experience in managing an on-premise to SaaS transformation (we are the vast majority of the way there).
- Experience with Salesforce.
- BS/BA in applicable field
What We Offer
At IMPLAN, we have crafted a collaborative and welcoming workplace focused on achieving the specific goals laid out by our community. We are always seeking agile, engaged, and high caliber people to join our team. We offer a comfortable office environment, free snacks and drinks, company social outings, and a workweek that ends at 3 p.m. on Fridays. Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, and Basic Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement 401k plan with Company Match
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and 10 Company Paid Holidays
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.