RECORDED WEBINAR DETAILS
Duration: 45 minutes (w Q&A)
This free, 45 min presentation dives into the state of tourism with a look at how 2020 affected tourism-reliant businesses and what insight you can gain to inform and accelerate your tourism economy in 2021. Our panelists discuss leveraging customer analytics and economic impact analyses to inform strategies for bolstering your tourism economy. This engaging webinar also features Q&A with experts from IMPLAN and Buxton.
In this webinar, we cover:
- How tourism is a driver of economic development in localities of all size
- How the COVID-19 pandemic affected regions and industries associated with tourism in the past year
- How to leverage data to empower your tourism recovery efforts
- Identify target markets
- Focus on greater impact programs
- Attract new events or invest in established events
Watch today to learn more about maximizing the impact of the tourism economy in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
IMPLAN has been redefining the field of economics for over 40 years. Created by academics to serve the needs of the United States Forest Service, it has been transformed today to serve as a solution-provider for anyone interested in understanding their economy.