EVALUATE THE EFFECTS OF GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS
- Assess the tax impacts of any incentive program including Opportunity Zones and New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) allocations.
- Generate reliable statistics to assess policy decisions such as public investment, zoning changes, and more.
- Analyze the net effects of government programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), low income housing, tax credits, and others.
- Inform revisions of legacy legislation to benefit the economy of today.
IDENTIFY HIGH-YIELD INDUSTRIES TO INFORM DEVELOPMENT
- Compare energy-producing industry contributions with JEDI, a federal jobs calculator designed to be used with IMPLAN multipliers.
- Discover which industries have the greatest job support potential.
- Examine growth industries to accelerate community economic development.